August 23, 2009

The Perfect Gift?

Our trip to New York was just extended another week for another job.  Good news for us, bad news for our cats.  Our friend SM is taking care of the cats for us while we are gone.  This morning I was trolling on Etsy (as I do many mornings for 'research' purposes) and came across these amazing illustrations by the talented Lauren Gregg.  SM just got back from the Star Trek convention in Las Vegas and when I saw this print I couldn't imagine finding a more perfect "thank you for cat sitting" token for her.  I know it's silly, and I've actually never seen her apartment, so It might find a place in the back of a closet.  It was just so cute I couldn't resist, and I love the idea of supporting fellow Etsy artists.  
You can click here to see some of her other Etsy prints.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment