September 14, 2010

My First Show


I unofficially announced it a few months ago on Facebook, and now I'm making the official announcement: I am going to be in the One of a Kind Show this year in Toronto.
 GULP!!! Really?!!! 
Not only is this my first show and it's HUGE!!! I have to figure out all the logistics of booth design, creating merchandise AND shipping it all to Toronto!!! 
**deep breaths, deep breaths** 
-- 2 months away.  No problem!!! Anyone have advice to offer? ... newbie here trying to figure it all out.  

Stay tuned for stories of how my prep is going as well as discounts and info about the show.  

From now until Sept 20th -- they are offering half price tickets.   Click here for details. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Huge news! Congratulations!! It's so exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete