January 06, 2011

Setting Goals for 2011


I decided to take a three week vacation from Skårtshop. No blogging, no Etsy posting, no stat checking. A real vacation. I didn't even bring my computer with me (who knew one could suffer separation anxiety from a machine) I was so on vacation it got to the point I didn't even want to answer questions about Skårt when friends or family would ask how it was going.

Now it's a new year and I'm back. Ready to get to work and ready to focus. My favorite Blog - Crafting an MBA has helped me get in gear by asking their readers what their goals are for 2011.

For my first Blog post for this year I present (in no particular order) my Goals for 2011

Business Goals
1. Get into 10 stores in the US and Canada
2. Start Licensing out some of my designs
3. keep blogging twice a week
4. Get one celebrity endorsement (and a blurb with a picture in People magazine)
5. Maintain a revenue which will sustain the business

Personal Goals
1. Keep working and improving on my cooking skills
2. Be a little more spontaneous and try to enjoy the whole "go with the flow" mantra
3. Do a mini Triathlon
4. Go to Cuba and/or China
5. Take some dance classes

What are your goals for 2011?

0 comments:

Post a Comment