My Skårt Goals1. Figure out Twitter -- I am now @theskartist --- I'm giving myself the year to figure it out and understand it. Oh My Handmade Goodness just timed the perfect post about it, which helped me a lot.
2. More Stores -- Last year I made my goal 10 stores. That was too ambitious, or maybe I didn't focus enough on that aspect. As of now my art is in two stores. This years goal is for 4 stores. I've decided to grow exponentially.
3. Do a Show -- The Toronto One of a Kind show was a lot of fun to do. I didn't do a show in 2011 and I kind of missed it. It's a great way to meet people, here and exchange ideas and also expose yourself to new clients (and maybe store owners to help achieve goal #3)
4. Refine my blogging techniques -- Last year I made it my goal to blog twice a week. I ended up really enjoying blogging and sometimes I will blog as much as 4 or 5 times a week. So now that I have the frequency down, I think I need to refine my content. I have lots to share this year. I also want to delve deeper into the blogging community. Connect with more bloggers and maybe try out a few guest posts?
Personal Goals1. Eat a Salad a Day -- I kind of said this as a joke on New Year's Eve, when we were trying to think of goals. But you know what? It has been 13 days and I have had a Salad each and everyone one of those days. Now I'm committed to trying. (and we decided that Potato salad DOES count!)
2. Learn to Moon Walk -- It's a skill everyone should have.
3. Put more intent into the way I look and dress -- This year I'm going to try and wear make up!!! (and maybe do my hair once in a while)
4. Go on an active holiday -- Whether it's a bike tour, paddle trip or a backyard backpacking hike -- I want to do an active vacation this year.
|image source: moneysavingmom.com|