February 27, 2012

Just another weekend fighting Zombies

Took a break from my usual weekend activities to help some friends out with a short film they were making.  However, I didn't help in the normal sense (aka decorating the sets) -- nope, this time I helped out ON CAMERA by playing a background zombie.

This is my third time playing a zombie, but my first time getting real make up done.  I had a full prosthetic cheek glued to my face. which was then painted to look like someone had taken a bite out of it.  Didn't hurt a bit, but it looked pretty darn gross.

Putting the make up on took about 45 minutes.  Shooting the scene took 10 minutes.  Taking the make up off.... sigh, lets just say, I will be going to work tomorrow with some glue and latex still stuck to my face!

1 comment:

  1. parker23:23

    Oh, that is really gross! But what a fun time you probably had.

    ReplyDelete