Like these feet - excited to be in New York:
|Photo by Angela Kohler - source|
|Photo by brando_kalpisian on Instagram|
|source: Design Love Fest source: Landis Smithers on Facebook|
Some Tips for Taking Your own Feet Pictures
1. Think about the story you are trying to tell - i.e.: Where are your feet, what are they doing?
2. Have interesting flooring - if you notice all these pictures have great patterns on the floor
3. Cute shoes seem to really help
4. High contrast - fun colors
5. Don't hold the camera too high. You want feet, not belly! - according the "experts" -- waist height or lower is about right.