January 21, 2013
Back on Track: Goals for 2013
So without further ado -- Here are my goals for 2013
1. Figure out a plan for Skårt - more wholesale? more marketing? more shows? I need a PLAN and maybe a Sales Rep?!!
2. Keep on Bloggin' -- Maybe not every week, maybe not even every month. When the mood strikes a post will appear. No rules, no constraints I will just keep on Bloggin'
3. Work on a film (maybe one that doesn't involve Zombies OR Strippers!)
4. Book more commercials - They are fun, they pay well and I need to work - so why not work on some more commercials. And I would like at least one of them to be in a new and exotic local --- ooh, like lets say Brazil or some other country in South America.
5. Stay on top of my bookkeeping - every year I aim to do this, but I've never written it down as an official goal before. This year it's going to be a priority!
1. Learn how to give -- I'm a horrible gift giver. Probably because I hate giving gifts just to gift, I would rather give the perfect gift or no gift at all. The problem with that is that I still haven't given my best friend (who got married 2 years ago) a wedding gift. My sister's wedding was three months ago -- I think I have a year's deadline for that? If I start thinking about it now, maybe I will send out Holiday Cards this year and maybe the card will include a special gift for everyone.
2. Hire a cleaning person - It's a luxury. And this is the year I want to invest in that luxury. And if I succeed with goal #4 (see above) then hopefully I will be able to afford such an indulgence.
3. Improve my endurance - I'm not sure what this entails - Running further? Running Faster? Making it through an aerial acrobatics routine without falling. I'm leaving it intentionally vague so I can figure it out.
4. Participate in a doubles Volleyball Tournament - Playing for fun is one thing - Playing for prizes is a goal of mine this year.
5. NO YOGA - I know this seems comical, but I'm serious - people seem to talk me into trying Yoga classes all the time and each time I hate it a little bit more. The next time someone tries to convince me the merits of the next great Yoga movement I will stay strong and say "NO!"