April 25, 2013

Has Instagram killed the Blogger?

Let's examine the time line of events.

Feb 2012  -- I get my first i-phone
July 2012 -- I begin my salad a day Instagram campaign
by Septmeber 2012 I am down from posting 3 or 4 times a week to 1 time a week if that...

and now...  Blog? -- what blog?

Why blog when you can press a button on your phone and post a photo -- an "Instabrag" to all your friends, and random strangers who care to follow you and your life. 

So instead of blogging more - I've installed an "Instawidget" on the side of my blog.  Is that cheating?

However, the new panorama option for the i-camera is not super compatible with Instagram.  So I will now share with you a non-square format photo I took last week in Brighton, England.  A most magical building:  The Royal Pavillion, designed by John Nash. 

It reminds me of a cross between the Taj Mahal and the facade to Disney's Small World Ride.




0 comments:

Post a Comment