September 13, 2009

Printing my caboose off...

I'm doing a quick trip home to Canada to visit family and friends, so the past week has been nonstop, drawing, developing, printing and photographing Skart in order to bring some pieces home with me to give as gifts.   I know you are anxiously awaiting to see how the train series turned out.  So without further ado, here it is....
I am going to offer two color combinations.  This is the first one.  The second one I still have to print.  I am thinking of doing a pale blue/grey engine, with a navy blue car and a green caboose. Maybe on a darker stained wood.  Right now it's offered as a set of three.  In addition, I am thinking of selling them as individual mix & match panels.  I also have a coal car to create a screen for, but I think I'm going to wait a bit on that.

For more images of the trains (or to purchase) check them out on my online shop


1 comment:

  1. Har har- nice pun.
    Like the trains (more than the pun)!

    ReplyDelete