March 16, 2010

Social Networking

How do you keep up? I don't think I can.  I need to hire someone full time just to network. Don't get me wrong, I love my FB -- It's great to keep up with old friends and I am finding it's also important for making new contacts.  I've hesitated on bringing Skårt to Facebook.  I didn't want to force my friends to become my fans.  So before I take it to the feed, I'm blogging here first, this is to get my already fans to become FB fans.... 

Click on the link below to become a fan and then pass it on to all your FB friends.  If you have any of my art in your house I would love for you to upload some pictures to the site. 



I'm still learning and figuring it all out so please leave your comments with any helpful hints or suggestions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment