June 16, 2011

Look at this blog ...and smile

During this morning's procrastonation  research session, I happened upon this blog post by Beth  at The Modern Home that just made me smile.  So I thought I would share. 
If I was having a girl (but I wanted a boy so I’m stoked this little guy is joining us!), I’d get these super girly lolita pendant lamps.

Except that I wouldn’t get them.

Because they’re $800.

And that’s insane.

But they’re still cute.

So I’d be tempted.

But not really.

Because like I said they’re $800.

And that’s still insane.

But guess what.
I’m having a boy.

So problem solved.

*phew*

The end.

To see the original post click HERE
and check some of the other great posts at The Modern Home

2 comments:

  1. HAHA!! I am in the same boat as she is!
    I looked at them and thought: GORGEOUS. Alas, not for a boy's room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute ....thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete