April 15, 2011

Light up the Nursery with a Modern Wall Sconce

Shopping for a photo shoot this week I came across this amazing* wall sconce in a thrift shop.  Since I have elephants on the brain lately, for $20.00 (not including the shade) I had to make it mine.
*amazing = tacky (according to the husband)
 That got me thinking about a nursery I'm designing and what a great addition a sconce would be in the corner.   Functional and decorative a wall light could be a great accent for a nursery.  Here a just a few of my favs.

Ibiza Saku Orange Lamp from Seascape Lamps
Jason Miller's Antler Sconce available at Velocity Art and Design
Porthole Sconce at Pottery Barn Kids
Shelf Lamp by Zeeroombra
Nelson Bubble Sconce available at All Modern Lighting
Cheyenne Wall Sconce sold at Walmart.com
Moon Lamp from Ikea
Giraffe Sconce from Jonathan Adler Junior
Dress Rectangular Wall Sconce Made from Ribbons and available in different colors at YLighting.com

2 comments: