November 25, 2009

Custom Orders

I just completed my first custom order.  It was for a friend who wanted to buy her niece something special for her first birthday.    She was going to buy something I had already made but then I asked her for a suggestion for a new series.  She said her niece goes to the family house at the beach every summer and loves it.  Something to do with the beach.   I came up with this cute little  series.   The first one is called "The Hamptons Beach" and the second one is called "Malibu Beach".  The ones I made for her were in pink to match the baby room.  I've created them in a multitude of colors to match any room.  (Teal is going in my bathroom).  There is a third beach to come.  How can I have a beach series and no palm trees?  "Palm Beach" will be created very soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment