November 13, 2009

From Baby to Boomer...

Last week I was representing all age groups at trade shows in Toronto.  

Skårt helped add a little fun to the Savvy Mom booth at the Baby Time Show.  If you look closely you can see my pink  Dandelion set hanging in their mock laundry room set up.   What was great about this set up is that not only did thousands of people see my art, but also, Savvy Mom decided to make Skårt Shop their pick of the week on their website.  Great exposure to moms all over Canada!
On the other end of the spectrum, I designed all the promotional materials for friends who have a great start up company called Linking Boomers, a social community site geared at the Baby Boomer generation.  Linking Boomers staged a major appearance at the Zoomer show. As you can see below, my banner was there front and center to greet people as they came through the doors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment