September 27, 2011

I'm Going to Disneyland!!!


AND ... I am getting paid to go.

Yup that's right.  I have a shoot for the next three days that takes place IN Disneyland --- AFTERHOURS --- whoop whoop --- partay at Mickey's house!!! Well, actually we will be in Goofy's house but still ---
Haven't been this excited about working for Disney since I worked at the Disney Store --   Oh yah, nothing more thrilling at age 17 than stocking Plush Mountain!!!  Yes, I am a Disney geek!!! (shhhhh don't tell!) But there is a REALLY good story as to WHY I'm a Disney Geek (and a McDonalds lover) Someday maybe I will tell it.  But not right now, because I have to pack and make fake Ice Cream and get ready to go to DISNEYLAND  ----Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hopefully more exciting tales to tell and pictures to share later in the week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment