April 30, 2012

FOUND: Handmade Hooded Towels

I was in Durango, CO a few weeks ago and came upon this amazing store on Main Street.  It featured products by local artists and crafters.  One of the products that caught my eye were the adorable collection of hooded towels.  All hand made, good quality and very reasonably priced.

I wanted to buy one but then couldn't choose between all the adorable animals. It came down to these three as my favorites.  
What makes these towels even more extraordinary is that you can't just click a button and order them online.  Nope -- if you want one of these towels you are going to have to pick up that antiquated instrument called a phone and order them the old fashioned way --- OR go to Durango, CO and pick it up for yourself (which I also highly recommend). 

The store is 
KIDS ROCK 
563 Main Avenue  Durango, CO 81301
tel. (970) 259-9400



0 comments:

Post a Comment