April 27, 2012

Vegan Taxidermy for the Nursery

source
In a previous Post the Recent Paterfamilias asked if Animal Heads in the Nursery were appropriate or not?  I wasn't sure at first, but then I saw this nursery tour by Esther at Buy Modern Baby, which featured a moose head with a flower in it's antlers and I was sold.  

This convinced me the proper placement and maybe a well chosen accessory and animal heads can definitely work in the nursery. So after an intensive internet search I bring you some of my favorite Vegan Animal Heads. 
1. Resin Moose Head at Z Gallerie
2. Soft Sculpture Rabit Head by Mister Finch 
3. Deer heads out of paper by French Melody
4. Wire Water Buffalo at Aha Life

I also love this fun tutorial on how to make your own
DIY Thrift Store Head found on the I love to Create Blog

But for the Creme de la creme of Vegan Taxidermy you must check out artist Rachel Denny's work.  She uses all sort of material from Pennies to sweaters to create beautiful works of Animal Art.


0 comments:

Post a Comment